As a Marketing & Business Development Specialist, you will work closely with senior members of our company to implement business strategies and conduct accurate, valid, and timely research into game industry topics. As part of your daily work, you will participate in the design of new business processes, learn how to choose the right partners, prepare business cases and support other teams. The position will provide you with an extensive amount of training, and the opportunity to develop your career.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Graduates in economics, marketing, business studies, information technology or economic law;
- Excellent problem solving ability, attention to detail;
- Proactive and self-motivated with a positive attitude;
- Ability to work with MS Office products (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and awareness of social media tools (such as the ones of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and YouTube);
- Excellent command of English, other language skills would be a plus.
- Great opportunity to start your career in the IT industry;
- Friendly work environment in a team of motivated and experienced professionals;
- Participation in complex international projects in the game industry;
To apply for the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th of January 2018.