Are you ready to face a number of technical challenges, unique to our situation? The large data requirements of online gaming require us to continually push boundaries to discover the best solutions.
Prove us that you are a solid mid to senior level PHP developer. This means at least 5 years of hands-on PHP development. If it’s your primary language, that’s even better! Your role will be delivering code used by millions of consumers.
Here is what makes you the perfect candidate:
- Experience developing MySQL database applications.
- Constant focus on secure implementation strategies.
- Extensive experience with Node.JS, jQuery, SOAP and REST-based API
- Source control management – Git / GitFlow
- Ability to work with 3rd party APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Google APIs
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented design and programming concepts
- Experience with software analysis, design and programming
- Experience working with PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Zend or other frameworks).
- Extensive experience with highly complex application security requirements
- Experience developing microservice applications
If you have fondness for problem solving and always looking for a new technical challenge to stretch your technical capabilities, join us!
We hope you are comfortable working in a collaborative team environment, having high level technical discussions and driving innovation. If so, please send your CV through the “Apply”button.